Private Dining at Mez
While the cuisine at Mez is Contemporary Mexican with some Pan Latin and American influences, we are happy to create custom menus. Our beautiful private dining room can host a variety of events including, but not limited to breakfast, lunch and dinner meetings, rehearsal dinners, birthday or anniversary parties and weddings/receptions. This second floor room has elevator access, many large windows and a private outdoor terrace. The 900 square foot space offers many seating options designed to best accommodate your event.
Mez Executive Chef Aaron Stumb and team invite you to sample the bold, vibrant flavors created from the freshest ingredients, purchased locally whenever possible. Please call today to arrange a meeting with our event planner. We look forward to serving you.
Private Dining Room Highlights
- 900 sq ft, seating options include theater, classroom, U-shape and crescent
- Seating for 80, cocktail/reception functions 100
- Private bar, terrace and restrooms
- Wireless internet
- Satellite television with DVD package
- Ceiling mounted LCD projector
- 115' diagonal screen
- Wireless microphone and podium
- Bose sound system with IPod docking station
- Multiple electrical outlets
* There are no extra charges for the room amenities listed above. Other equipment can be rented for your particular needs.
In order to assure the success of your event please note the following:
- Please confirm the final guest count and menu selections seven days before the event. We will charge based on the actual final guest count or the guaranteed number, whichever is greater.
- Mez has established a pre-tax/pre-tip food and beverage minimum of $750 for daytime events and $1000 for evening events. The difference between actual food and beverage spending and the minimum will be added on as a room rental fee.
- A credit card number must be on file to hold the space. Nothing will be charged to the card unless there is a cancellation after 14 days prior to the event, in which case a $200 charge will be applied to the card as an event cancellation fee.
- All parties will be billed on a single check with 20% gratuity and 7.75% tax added in.
- We accept American Express, Visa, Master Card, Diners Club and Discover Card.
- Decorations are allowed (except for confetti or adhesives that might damage surfaces).
- $1.00 per person cutting fee applied to cakes brought in by our guests.
- $10 per bottle corking fee for wines brought in by our guests.
We will be happy to answer any questions or make menu suggestions!
Please contact :
or email: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in our services!